Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beyonce - Kick off a year-long world tour and Vogue Cover

Beyonce KnowlesBeyonce Knowles'll kick off a year-long world tour showcasing songs from her latest album I Am… Sasha Fierce... later this month.

The newlywed told Entertainment Weekly, "I've been working on this tour for 8 months. It's crunch time! I've been rehearsing and trying to make sure I put my set list together. Right now I'm anxious and I can't sleep -- I'll be wanting to be at rehearsal. That's the only thing I can think about. But I can't wait."

Meanwhile... Beyonce Knowles graces the April 2009 cover of Vogue magazine... Looking absolutely stunning,

"Real woman have curves, Beyonce at her Best" (Heading), the "Single ladies" star reveals Beyonce's views on body image and weight in the mag’s annual Shape Issue....

Beyonce Knowles MP3 Downloads
Beyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce Knowless

No comments:

Post a Comment